Become a My Cuistot chef!
You've made up your mind to become a My Cuistot chef ?! Very good career choice, you won't regret it!
Please fill in the following form to complete your application.
Reminder : our service connects professional cooks with individuals for occasional or systematic services. You must hold a diploma in hotel / food-service and at least 5 years' experience in traditional cooking.
You will work for various customers and will need to hold a self-employed status from the very beginning. Indeed, you will not be a My Cuistot employee but will work as a freelance and become one of our partners.
With My Cuistot:
- You are independent and work in an autonomous way
- You accept or reject missions without any obligation
- You work as much as possible in your local neighborhood
- Your hourly wage rate is 30% to 50% higher than in traditional catering
- You can work more than 35 hours/week if you wish with morning, afternoon and evening interventions
- You remain flexible and can go on holiday whenever you want
- We help you step by step throughout the process !
My Cuistot's support consists of:
- Helping you obtain your self-employed working status
- Helping you create invoices for your clients
- A guide detailing the best practices for chefs